Thursday 26 November 2015

Courtesy of NOW! Bali Magazine Featuring Hotel Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

Mix it up after work
Like an eagle taken away through a nice explorative flight over the clouds, I was taken away by the sweet delicacies within the Hotel Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana. Early in the morning, the tranquility of my surroundings had welcomed me into the day with a big smile, and as the sun was setting down on the horizon a few hours later, I had to find something to do before heading home. After a long and stressful month at work, I had earned a rest. I needed to go to a place where the environment and the people would allow me to do nothing but unwind. So my mates and I ended up finding our solace at IP Rooftop Bar; the best place to freshen up and view the world.

Majestically climbing towards the beautifully designed rooftop, I had the privilege of enjoying the fresh air that surrounds the hotel. Upon getting to the Rooftop, I was wowed by the nice architecture and interiors within the bar.
 
Sitting at an angle where I could clearly observe all directions, I glanced at the calm to the east and the blood red sphere on the west as it bid us good bye till morrow. On my east was a calm sky, while the red sun covered the west of the horizon almost 100 metres away from where I sat. I enjoyed the beauty of the azure waters of the Indian Ocean and the beauty of Kuta Beach. What an ecstatic appearance this scene was to me. Everything seemed to slow down. I didn’t hear anything but the wind. All the rush from the streets turned into slow motion.
 
The drinks which graced the menu proved just how fancy the drinking culture really is at this venue. Just as I was about to forget the beautiful sunset I had witnessed, a glance at the stunning sunset photos kept that experience ever blazing in my thoughts all throughout my time at this marvellous place.
 
At this trendy rooftop bar, drinks were served accordingly. Looking around I noticed people having a great time with their mates or lovers. The dishes being served on the tables looked exactly how they had been described on the menu, and the DJ was playing the perfect songs. Taking advantage of the Wi-Fi connection, I was also able to update myself on current affairs.
 
All of a sudden, it was 7 o’clock already. As Michael Jackson said in one of his songs, “Like a comet blazing cross the evening sky… gone too soon,” and so was the sunset. That was my cue to finish my drink and head home to my loved ones. As I waited for the elevator, I promised myself that I would come back here. IP Rooftop Bar has now become one of my favourite spots to chill. Now I know where to go after a deadline. Yup, sunset & sip.

Hotel Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana
Address: Jalan Melasti No. 1, Legian, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Phone: +62 361 762500
Email: H6556-GM3@accor.com
Website: www.pullmanhotels.com/Bali‎
- www.sethlestath.com -
free counters