Friday 22 October 2010

The Sky

I don’t know much ‘bout the sky. I don’t know what really is going on up there. But what I do know from down here is it looks  wonderful. I like to watch the clouds in the day and the stars at night. But still I don’t know what’s beyond the sky. I don’t know what makes me feel comfort everytime I look up. But maybe it’s just the sky. I used to imagining darkness or blinding light or something else that I don’t know what it was. But of course, it was just my thought. There was nothing beyond the sky. And if there would be something, I wouldn’t be able to understand that. The sky is just this, what I see, and it goes on and on. And I’m still wondering beneath it. But I will keep on watching the sky, and look for the answer that doesn’t hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters