Sunday 12 September 2010

Time

For some people, time is never enough. Unlike the immortal, it didn’t exist. But for me, time passes slowly; an hour can seem eternity. Most people would risk everything to live forever; doing the things they do, loving the things they love without a fear of loosing them. But unlike them, I don’t wanna live eternally. What’s the point of eternity if I have no desire to live? Everything that I owned has vanished. The love that I have is fake. And you know what the scariest thing is? To not know the place I lived, to not know why I’m here. Time is like a wheel; turning and turning never stopping. And life is the center, the heart of the wheel. I wish I could make the wheel stop turning. But if I could I won’t be here right now, will I?Toy Story 3 (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters