Wednesday 1 June 2016

Courtesy of Tamarind Kitchen and Lounge at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel

Time for a treat to your taste buds

I love traveling and while on a vacation, I always admire good food. I remain open to taste new, regional dishes and always give treat to my taste buds. With all encompassing perspectives of the Lombok Straits and the Indian Ocean, Tamarind Kitchen & Lounge at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa is grasping the way of life and relishing the flavors in my trip to imitate the wealth of nature, society, and charitable otherworldly existence and quiet that makes Bali such an enchanted destination.

The Tamarind Kitchen and Lounge experience permits you to appreciate a world class stretch of white sandy shoreline in a rich setting outlined in impeccable concordance with nature. It additionally offers a delightful mix of culinary joys and well being cognizance to guarantee the prosperity of their recognized visitors.
 
The place has a provincial vibe and you will get an impression that you are about to eat in a tent-like shelter, to some degree exceptionally "back-to-nature-ish". Go to sit upstairs to enjoy the ocean view while having dinner. Going through the menu, you will find out that there is something for everyone, from light crisp and heavenly plates of mixed greens to new grilled fish and delectable side dishes.
 
I decided to start my dinner with Tamarind Avocado Salad. When it arrived I hardly resist myself to eat it. It consisted of a mix of Mescalin, tomatoes, carrots, fennel, baby raddish, spring onions, black olives, yogurt and sesame dressing. It is the best thing to start your meal with. After this, I was eager to taste Tuna Millefeuille and Tamarind Special Fired Rice. As the dishes arrived, the aroma just made me even hungrier. Their Tuna Millefeuille was full of asparagus, tomatoes, brie cheese, green beans, BB jus, Ice plant and Broccoli, whereas Tamarind Special Fired Rice had a taste of Indonesian flavors with mix vegetables, chicken and lamb satay.
 
After eating those two heavy dishes in my main course, I just had a little room left for the dessert, which I didn’t want to miss. So I ordered Island Breeze with mandarin and white chocolate parfait along with freshly diced papaya and berried coulis.

Everything was perfect; the food, the ambience, the view and the soft music played during dinner. I enjoyed my time to the fullest. My taste buds were dancing with the tastes of different exotic flavors. It is a pure bliss that one can't resist!

www.tamarindrestaurantbali.com

free counters