Thursday 5 January 2012

New Life at the New Page

I just realize I never made any resolutions to begin with each year. Normally, I begin a year by saying I wish my life would be better than last year. And by the end of the year I ask that question, “Is my life getting any better throughout the year?” And that’s when all the lies start popping up into ‘at least’ games. At least I did this, at least I own that, at least I’m still breathing, and so many ‘at least’ until I no longer realize that I was actually in denial for not getting something. This missing point in this case is not about wanting life to be better, but about be more specific of what I want. If I want life to be better, I need to specify the items to fulfill the definition of the better life I want. Therefore, at this beginning of a new year, I’m not gonna make the same error. These are my resolutions for the next 12 months. I’m gonna have more travels overseas. I’m gonna be more friendly, genuine and honest to the new



people I’ll find along the way. I’m gonna finish all debts and not making the new one. I’m gonna have at least a new book publish internationally. I’m gonna level up my Italian language at least up to intermediate level. I’m gonna speak up my mind for everything, and make more actions instead of talking or planning. I’m gonna think positively and less complaint at all times. I’m gonna be more confident around chicks and get the chance to get lay with some of them. And finally, the most important is I’m gonna be happy with everything I have by the end of this year, and feel peace inside. I may not know exactly what will happen tomorrow. But having these goals to start a new page are only mean one thing; I know exactly what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters