Thursday 30 September 2010

Unbearable Life

DraculaThere comes a time for me when the idea of life becomes momentarily unbearable. Living in the shadows, lying in the darkness with only my own company to keep; rots into a solitary hollow existence. It seemed like a good idea at the time, until I realize I’m going to spend it like this. So I scream out loud, hoping that the sounds of the passing years old would fade out. But as I stand here, the world doesn’t sound like the place I’ve left. Something different. And the sort of death might happen. For nights and days I cried, I’ve called them. But there was no answer; just the endless unprecious days, months, years. They left me to my darkest lesson that somehow I’m alone, and there’s nothin’ but the cold dark wasteland of eternity. I was meant for more than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters