Tuesday 13 July 2010

Running Away

Sometimes we need to escape, get the hell out from everything; from life, the reality, or even the truth. Just runaway as far as possible to find a perfect shelter to hide. We need it as much as we need the air to breathe, just to stay alive. Lots of times I found myself standing alone in the middle of crowded place. It might sound pathetic, but that’s ok. At least it makes me comfort. I can think clearly. I can do anything without any distraction. So the far I see, it’s harmless. The world is full of mess, and escape never is the answer. But we need it tho’.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yea... when things get too tiresome and heavy, one needs some form of escape. In whatever form suits you best! And just for a while..till you are fine enough to spring back!
    I think you've pointed it our perfectly here.. and like you've said, it's all ok :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters