Saturday 8 February 2014

Courtesy of Sidoi Hotel Legian

How many times have you said to yourself; “I want an affordable luxury for my holiday”? This hotel may not be as good as 5-star hotels, but it is the most worth-spending hotel for its level. The location is very smart. By smart, I mean anything you need is only a few steps away from where you stand. The beach, pubs, nightclubs, shops, fancy and local restaurants, traditional market, and even a 24-hour medical center – they all are accessible to walk in less than 15 minutes. You will not be afraid to miss any of the holiday spirits.

Straight away after I checked in, the staff waltzed me to the separate building to show my room. I was completely hooked when I noticed a cozy swimming pool hidden on a vast land of garden behind the building. And all of the sudden, the sound of traffic and the crowd on the main street of Legian went off. It felt me like I was switching a button to change my surrounding. A minute before everything was super loud, and the next minute everything turned into dead silence. It is amazing how they manage to set up the hotel like this.
 
I stepped up to the second floor to meet my Superior Room. There was a balcony with chairs facing at the swimming pool and garden. This is a perfect spot to gather around with your friends or loved ones. I could picture myself spending times making light or deep conversation with my friends under the twinkling stars. It is like they created this spot to make people want to spend hours in the balcony before go to bed.
 
As I opened the door, a living room greeted me complete with comfy sofas. A flat screen cable TV was also available for me to watch interesting and well informative programs. Another door next to the living room was the bedroom. This spacious room and huge bed was awaiting me to end the day.
 
Each and every facility in the room was completed with amenities that will make you feel cozy and give you the exact “feel like home” experience. Their super speed wifi internet access service was expecting me to stay in touch with jobs or family and friends. Coffee and tea making facilities, a mini fridge to store small day meals and accessible bathroom amenities that will prolong the day’s relaxation and coziness were available all in one room.
 
Overall, staying at Si Doi Legian Hotel was a smart move for me. It was a wisest decision to save some cash during holiday. The room rate was very affordable, while what I got was beyond my expectation. It was definitely worth another stay!

free counters